Do you have a struggling learner? We can help.
Making Online Education Personal & Successful
- Individualized assessment of student’s skills
- Professional support to determine and implement the learning program
- Collaboration to adjust the program as needed
- Encouragement and validation to help the student stay focused and accountable
- Successful learning experiences which help students overcome roadblocks
- Achievement in meeting learning goals
We use the Unlocking Learning Potential services. Our program includes:
- Family Support
- Fast ForWord (a learning accelerator)
- Reading Assistant
- Brain Training
- Numerous teacher-assisted courses
- Other online learning programs.
Online services are available a la carte and include:
This foundational service helps parents have the best road map for success. Each student is assessed through a video conference to determine goals, best methods and curriculum. Regular accountability and quarterly conferences help parent and student stay on track.
Fast ForWord (K-12):
A learning accelerator proven to increase academic performance in just 10 weeks. We also provide additional follow-up services through Reading Assistant once students have mastered cognitive skills assignments in Fast ForWord.
For students with learning challenges, families receive individual help from a Neurodevelopmentalist/ Brain Trainer via video conference. After completing an online survey and screening tool for the student, the parents are taught a sequenced and incremental series of brain developing activities to do with the student.