We offer these services to both our Private School students and our Homeschool students. Registration is needed for some services. Certain services are eligible for discounts with the purchase of Family Academy Membership. If you are interested in more information, please fill out our contact form, referring to the service(s) in which you are interested.
PreK – Kindergarten Services:
- Support for families with preschoolers available through one of our
Teacher Consultants, along with access to monthly curriculum activities
provided by The Moments at Home. Registration Required.
- Report Cards for K-8
- MySciLearn: A Learning Accelerator/Reading Booster for all ages.
Phonics for k-2 also provided
Jr. High / High School Services:
- Sports Grade Reports: Weekly grade report for sports requirements at
local schools or dual enrollment programs.
- High School Transcript Evaluation: Guidance for the parent and
student to see what is needed for graduation.
- High School Transcript Preparation
- Biblical Worldview Curriculum
- Life Practicum Curriculum
- Washington State History Curriculum
- World Geography Curriculum
- Writers Bootcamp
We offer many courses online that are self-paced including:
- Time4Learning is a great option for new homeschooling parents not sure
where to start. Until you finish the Able to Teach or Homeschooling Basics
courses, this will help you tremendously. Teacher oversight.
- IXL is a very basic program instructing on Math, Science, History and English.
Spanish available for an additional fee. If your student needs simplicity, this
program is for you. Teacher oversight.
- Schoolhouseteachers.com is a great place to get materials you can
download, complete with answer keys and weekly schedules. Perfect for
those RVing around the country and only have limited internet access. One
small monthly fee and its unlimited access. Use our link to gain access and
help support Family Academy at the same time! https://schoolhouseteachers.com/dap/a/?a=113023
Film School 4 Teens:
We offer the following opportunities for high school
credit when enrolled with one of our Teacher Consultants.
- Acting for the Screen: In this 12-part course, we will teach the basic
building block that makes a great screen performance. Acting 4 the
Screen equals 1 semester elective credit (60 hours)
- Photography 4 Teens: Learn the basics of photography in a 12-part
course featuring lessons, demonstrations, workshops, and assignments.
- YouTube 4 Teens: This course gives students the training to start,
grow and launch a YouTube channel. A 12-week course for
tweens, teens, or adults! (60 Hours or 1/2 elective credit). 1 semester (60
- Intro to Filmmaking: Learn the art of filmmaking start to finish in this
18-section course (complete a section every two weeks or in one week if
you are working fast). Good for 1 high school elective credit for one year
– (120 hours)
- Advanced Filmmaking: Live zoom mentoring class with Filmmaker
Damon Evans. Meets once a week with 5 other young filmmakers
creating a community element of being in a group with peers creating
their own films. This course is very inspiring and holds everyone
accountable as they create their own short film in a semester.
- Brain Training: Assistance with individualized Neurodevelopmental
plan with two 30-minute online sessions a week with a Brain Trainer.
- Hear Builder: This program helps the student better develop their
- Overcoming Learning Challenges: A course that offers parents insight
on how to help their student who struggles with learning challenges.
To learn more about Overcoming Learning Challenges, click here.
Testing & Assessment Services:
- Educational Balance: This includes full assessments, Learning Style Analysis,
and curricula planning for the school year.
- Non-test Assessments: Offered by several of our Teacher Consultants. A
good option for the student who struggles with standardized testing. Zoom
or in person available.
- Testing Validation: For parents needing the supervision of a teacher to give
the PASS, IOWA or CAT tests at home. We provide the validation required.
- Aleks Math: A 3-12 online math program with instructor oversight. This
program works great with struggling students. It constantly goes over
learned concepts – different from book work. It shows a student immediately
if they get a problem wrong and step by step how to solve the problem.
Videos and worksheets also available, but the best part, higher math, Parents
don’t need to know math for the student to do the work! Tutors available if
your student gets stuck.
Key Math R: Assessment of 13 pre-high school areas of math knowledge. We
recommend this before 8th grade so you know if your student is ready for high
- Graduation Services for homeschool families: Our
Teacher Consultants will come out and help you present your
grad their diploma. Must be registered with Family Academy
Private School the senior year. We recommend purchasing the
book, Homeschool Graduation Tool Kit by author T.M. Goddard-
Elliott to help plan your special occasion. Start off the
beginning of your student’s senior year.
Books and Curriculum: Please visit our online store here.