The Homeschooling Seminar
A class for new or experienced home schooling parents
Provides the foundation you need to be confident teaching your children at home
Meets the Washington State requirement for a course in home-based instruction for parents who want to home school their children.
It’s never too late to start!
- State laws
- Ages & stages of child development
- Learning styles, right and left brain research
- Choosing curricula and resources
- Socialization myths and truths
- Home management and chores
- Assessment and testing
- Homeschooling high schoolers
- and MUCH MORE!
February 19-20 and March 19-20, 2021 (Vancouver)
February 26-27 and March 26-27, 2021 (Carson)
Fridays 7-9 PM, Saturdays 9 AM – 4 PM
$90 for individuals, add $10 for two (two parents, or parent and grandparent, or parent and adult sibling)
Register early. Space is limited!
(If registration is postmarked two weeks prior to class; add $10 if mailing registration later)
For printable registration form, click here